If some of you are like me and just now digging out from the snow, you may be heading to the grocery store to stock up on supplies for the game tomorrow. I may not know who’s playing, but I have my Super Bowl menu pretty much figured out – priorities.
Are you ready for some football?! Yeah, whatever. Any excuse to make party food is reason enough for me to get excited! I like the Super Bowl for the commercials, half time performances, and as I said…the food. Buffalo Chicken Dip is probably going to make an appearance on many a table on game day. Because it’s AWESOME. It’s creamy, spicy, cheesy and I could (and sometimes do) make a meal of it!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (Can use regular or light)
- 1/4-1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (depending on how hot you like it.)
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded (leftover turkey works well too!)
- 1/4-1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles (regular or reduced fat) *optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, ranch dressing, and wing sauce.
- Add chicken to cream cheese mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Pour dip into a greased 8 or 9 inch dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with blue cheese crumbles, and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with chips, crackers, celery sticks, etc.
I may be linking up at any of the following – (Monday) , , , , , , , , , , (Tuesday) , , ,,, , and , , (Wednesday) , , , , , , , (Thursday) ,, , , (Friday) , , , , , ,, , , ,, , , ,, , (Saturday) , , ,