Are you ready for some football?! Yeah, whatever. Any excuse to make party food is reason enough for me to get excited! I like the Super Bowl for the commercials, half time performances, and as I said…the food. Buffalo Chicken Dip is probably going to make an appearance on many a table on game day. Because it’s AWESOME. It’s creamy, spicy, cheesy and I could (and sometimes do) make a meal of it!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (Can use regular or light)
- 1/4-1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (depending on how hot you like it.)
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded (leftover turkey works well too!)
- 1/4-1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles (regular or reduced fat) *optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, ranch dressing, and wing sauce.
- Add chicken to cream cheese mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Pour dip into a greased 8 or 9 inch dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with blue cheese crumbles, and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with chips, crackers, celery sticks, etc.
I may be linking up at any of the following – (Monday) , , , , , , , , , , (Tuesday) , , ,,, , and , , (Wednesday) , , , , , , , (Thursday) ,, , , (Friday) , , , , , ,, , , ,, , , ,, , (Saturday) , , ,