Are you ready for some football?! Yeah, whatever. Any excuse to make party food is reason enough for me to get excited! I like the Super Bowl for the commercials, half time performances, and as I said…the food. Buffalo Chicken Dip is probably going to make an appearance on many a table on game day. Because it’s AWESOME. It’s creamy, spicy, cheesy and I could (and sometimes do) make a meal of it!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (Can use regular or light)
- 1/4-1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (depending on how hot you like it.)
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded (leftover turkey works well too!)
- 1/4-1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles (regular or reduced fat) *optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, ranch dressing, and wing sauce.
- Add chicken to cream cheese mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Pour dip into a greased 8 or 9 inch dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with blue cheese crumbles, and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with chips, crackers, celery sticks, etc.
I may be linking up at any of the following – (Monday) The Tumbleweed Contessa, The Dedicated House, Skip to my Lou, Making the World Cuter, I Should Be Mopping the Floor, This Gal Cooks, Watch Out, Martha!, Huckleberry Love, The Newlyweds Pilgrimage, Sowdering About in Seattle, Craft and Repeat (Tuesday) Naptime Creations, Mandy’s Recipe Box, Love in the Kitchen, Memories By the Mile,Inside BruCrew Life, Sarah Lynn’s Sweets, BeBetsy and VMG206, Twinkling Trees , Anyonita Nibbles (Wednesday) Fluster Buster, Mostly Homemade Mom, Adorned from Above, Lady Behind the Curtain, Ginger Snap Crafts, Naptime is My Time, The Real Thing with The Coake Family, Tessa the Domestic Diva (Thursday) Project Inspire ,Joyful Homemaking, Designed Decor, Miz Helen’s Country Cottage, The Mandatory Mooch, Lamberts Lately (Friday) Not Your Ordinary Recipes, Simple Living and Eating, Just Us Four, Bacon Time with the Hungry Hungry Hypo, Diana Rambles, The Better Baker,Craftionary, One Artsy Mama, The Best Blog Recipes, One Creative Mommy, Michelle’s Tasty Creations, Close to Home, 30 Handmade Days, A Peek Into My Paradise,The Jenny Evolution , Walking on Sunshine, Vintage Chic (Saturday) Or So She Says…, Six Sisters’ Stuff, It’s Overflowing, Made from Pinterest