Did you know February is National Pancake Month? I couldn’t let the month go by without honoring my beloved pancakes, and what better way to celebrate than with a giveaway! Free stuff is fun, and free food stuff is mo’funner. Not only are we celebrating pancakes, but I have a new recipe that will make your busy mornings easier and tastier. The idea came for these Pancake and Sausage Muffins came from my Speedy Sausage Muffins recipe.
Pancake and Sausage Muffins
- Cook sausage until browned and crumbled. Drain fat if needed. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk pancake mix with water, as directed on box. (Batter will be a little lumpy.)
- Fold in cooked sausage.
- Let batter sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Scoop batter into greased muffin tins, filling about 2/3 full.
- Bake until done (12-15 mins) – remember they will not brown like muffins….they’re pancakes!
Serve warm with syrup if desired or allow to cool and store in airtight container in fridge. I’m sure they can also be frozen, but ours didn’t last long enough to try it. I got 18 muffins from this recipe.
FOR THE GIVEAWAY-
My friends at Krusteaz will provide one winner with FIVE FREE Product coupons! Coupons are good for the above pictured pancake mix, plus much more! Check out their line of products . I am a fan of their fat free muffin and cornbread mixes too. To enter, complete the options in the Rafflecopter form. Shipping only available to US addresses.
Disclosure: Krusteaz has provided me and will supply the winner with 5 free product coupons. No other compensation was received. All content is my own unless otherwise stated.