I love lots of Asian inspired foods, and I have found that it is relatively easy to make many of my favorite dishes at home. I probably make Baked Egg Rolls at least once or twice a month, and I love Bourbon Chicken and Sesame Noodles. I discovered San-J Tamari Sauce a while back and have been using it ever since, so when they contacted me about trying their new line of Asian Cooking Sauces, I was happy to oblige!
These are the three I chose, but there are more options available. I’m on a mission to try them all! The first one I used was the Mongolian Stir-Fry & Marinade Sauce. I simply added the sauce to boneless, skinless chicken thighs and froze them. When ready to use, I let the chicken thaw in the refrigerator overnight, which also gave it time to marinate well.
I cooked these on the grill, which is my favorite way to eat chicken thighs. The thighs are great for grilling due to the higher fat content, and they really absorb a lot of flavor from whatever marinade you choose.
These were juicy and flavorful! I served them over brown rice, with a little added spicy chili paste. So good! I am planning on adapting this Pineapple Chicken into Orange Chicken using the Orange Sauce next. It’s my oldest daughter’s favorite, so at least I will be guaranteed to make at least one family member happy at the dinner table! Sometimes (most times) it’s a struggle. *sigh*
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 bottle San J Mongolian Stir-Fry & Marinade Sauce
- Place chicken in a gallon size Ziploc bag, add sauce.
- Seal* and place in refrigerator to marinate (the longer it sits, the more flavor the chicken will absorb. I recommend at least 4 hours.)
- Remove chicken, discard extra sauce.
- Cook on preheated grill until internal temp is at least 165 degrees F.
- Baste with extra sauce while cooking if desired.
- *Chicken can also be frozen at this point. Thaw in fridge when ready to cook.
San-J provided me with samples to review. All opinions expressed are my own.
I may be linking up at any of the following – (Monday) The Tumbleweed Contessa, The Dedicated House, Skip to my Lou, I Should Be Mopping the Floor, Huckleberry Love (Tuesday) Naptime Creations, Memories By the Mile, VMG206, The Cookie Puzzle (Wednesday) The Newlyweds Pilgrimage, Fluster Buster, Ginger Snap Crafts, Naptime is My Time, Tessa the Domestic Diva (Thursday) Joyful Homemaking, Miz Helen’s Country Cottage, Lamberts Lately (Friday) Project Inspire, Just Us Four, Diana Rambles, The Better Baker,Close to Home, Walking on Sunshine, Vintage Chic, Daily Dish, The Diary of a Real Housewife