What if I said you can make delicious chocolate chip cookies with only 3 ingredients, and it does not contain cake mix? Yep, I’m for real. I’m the Queen of quick and easy recipes. Five ingredients or less, I’m in…3 ingredients? Even better.
My kids and I have made these a few times now, and each time I am surprised by how tasty they are. And how EASY!
All you need are graham crackers, sweetened condensed milk, and chocolate chips. Seriously!
They have a nice hearty texture (similar to oatmeal cookies), and I love the graham cracker and condensed milk flavor combo. I could seriously polish off that plate right now.
16 whole graham crackers (approx 3 1/4 cups coarse crumbs)
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats (this is needed to prevent sticking)
- Crush the graham crackers into coarse crumbs (a food processor makes easy work of this. I do not recommend using store-bough graham cracker crumbs or pulsing the graham crackers super fine, unless you cut back on the amount of crumbs used.)
- In a large bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips. Batter will be pretty thick.
- Scoop tablespoon sized cookie balls onto prepared baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown around edges.
- Allow to cool before removing from pan.
I may be linking up at any of the following – (Monday) Nibbles By Nic, The Tumbleweed Contessa, The Dedicated House, Skip to my Lou, I Should Be MoMypping the Floor, Huckleberry Love (Tuesday) Mandy’s Recipe Box, Sowdering About in Seattle, Naptime Creations, Memories By the Mile, VMG206, Anyonita Nibbles, The Cookie Puzzle (Wednesday) The Newlyweds Pilgrimage, Fluster Buster, Ginger Snap Crafts, Naptime is My Time, Tessa the Domestic Diva (Thursday) Joyful Homemaking, Miz Helen’s Country Cottage, Lamberts Lately (Friday) Project Inspire, Just Us Four, Diana Rambles, The Better Baker,Close to Home, Walking on Sunshine, Vintage Chic, Daily Dish, The Diary of a Real Housewife,Play.Party.Pin