Krusteaz provided me with complimentary product to help facilitate this post. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.
I don’t know about where you are, but Spring was here. It was awesome! And then it left….but hopefully by the weekend it will be back. (Fingers crossed!) The warmer temperatures and amazing sunshine really put me in the mood for everything citrus! Lemon, lime, orange…you name it, and I’ve probably pinned it in the past couple of weeks. The only problem with having a huge list of things on my “to bake” list is finding the time to actually make them. The kids have had sports, then they got sick with all the pollen and stuff floating around, my little guy’s asthma acted up…the list goes on. SO, enter the quick and easy recipes that I love so much – like this one!
Citrus Blueberry Loaf with Meyer Lemon Glaze
- 1 package Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix (you will need the pouch of mix and the can of blueberries that comes in the box)
- 1/3 cup water*
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest (I used the zest of one orange and one Meyer lemon)
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- approx 1 T. Meyer lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease or spray an 8″ loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, blend together the muffin mix, water, oil, eggs and zest.
- Drain and rinse blueberries and gently fold into batter.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for about 10 minutes, then place on wire rack.