I received a complimentary gift basket to facilitate my review. An additional basket will be provided by the company to the winner of the giveaway. No other compensation was received. All opinions are that of Makin’ it Mo’Betta.
I just LOVE a gift basket. I like to give them, and I like to receive them. It’s just something about having several themed items in a basket that is fun. The only hard part, other than buying everything to go in it, is getting it all arranged in the basket so it looks nice and is secure. If you don’t have that kind of time, but are still looking for a thoughtful, good quality gift basket for a friend or loved one…I have the answer! GourmetGiftBaskets.com! Did I mention FOOD baskets are my most favorite? No surprise there I’m sure.
I had the opportunity to review this little BBQ Gift Basket, just in time for grilling season! The box itself came with a message from the president of the company, and the basket was packed very securely so it would not get damaged during shipping. Each gift basket comes with a card inside that you can add your personal message to the recipient. The basket, shown above left, is securely wrapped in plastic, so contents can not spill out or shift during shipping, and topped with a bow. It is a gift afterall!
• Sriracha Teriyaki Sauce by Stonewall Kitchen – 11 oz. – A spicy dipping sauce made from sun-ripened chilis and garlic.
• Roasted & Salted Peanuts by J&R; Gourmet – 2 oz. – Better than any ballpark peanuts you’ve ever tasted, roasted and salted to perfection.
• Chichester Snack Mix by Merrimack Valley Snack Company – 2 oz. – A delightful snack mix comprised of crunchy pretzel nuggets, cheddar cheese crackers, and premium nuts.
• Spicy Peri Peri & Lemon Veggie Roaster by Urban Accents – 1 oz. – A spicy blend of chili pepper, lemon peel and garlic flavor.
• Touch O’Heat BBQ Sauce by Rufus Teague – 16 oz. – All natural and gluten free, this BBQ sauce is what barbeque is supposed to taste like.
• Beef & Burger Rub by Urban Accents – 1.5 oz. – Use for grilling or roasting to bring out all the juicy flavors in whatever meat you choose.
I can go ahead and tell you, the Sriracha Teriyaki Sauce by Stonewall Kitchen….I’m in love!! It’s so good! I’ve used it as a marinade for pork, as well as a dipping sauce for my Baked Egg Rolls. My family also enjoyed the Touch O’Heat BBQ Sauce on grilled boneless pork ribs the other night. I can’t wait to try out the rubs as well.