I can’t believe I have been blogging about food and my crazy life for 2 years now! It’s amazing how fast time flies. To read my first ‘official’ post and why I started blogging, you can check it out HERE. You may notice that my blog anniversary coincides with my Dad’s transplant anniversary, and my first post is appropriately entitled “Fresh Start”. It was definitely a time for new beginnings. I have celebrated many things on this blog….several birthdays and highlights from my life. I’ve also vented about kids, school, food allergies! – just to name a few. I’ve struggled with my weight and trying to exercise more, and I’ve bombarded you with pictures. Lots and lots of pics of my totally gorgeous kids (I’m not biased at all!) and of course….FOOD. I’ve even given away stuff, which has been a fabulous perk to blogging. To think that companies have looked at my blog, and said “yes! we would like for YOU to review our product and tell everyone what you think” is pretty amazing to me. Being able to give y’all free stuff….totally cool.
Which leads me to today’s giveaway! It’s one of the most awesome giveaways I’ve had the pleasure to host and I’m so excited to tell you about it!
- (2) Coupons redeemable for a 59 fl. oz. carafe of Simply Cranberry Cocktail
- (1) Coupon redeemable for a 13.5 fl. oz. carafe of Simply Cranberry Cocktail
- (1) Customizable Slate + Wood Serving Board from West Elm
- (6) Silver glass votive holders with unscented tea light candles from West Elm
- (1) One-year print subscription to Bon Appetit plus current issue
- (1) $25 Gift card to Stonewall Kitchen
more legalese – The prize was provided by Simply Orange Juice Company, but Simply Orange Juice Company is not a sponsor, administrator, or involved in any other way with this giveaway. All opinions expressed in the post are my own and not those of Simply Orange Juice Company.